Happiness is a home toilet

Funny day with brainstorms, and meetings, and finicky changes to copy. Out to lunch with Pat, and the FB and Trace. Had a beer to wet the baby's head, but mostly this overshadowed by an irritating work issue we had to discuss.

Got a note from my old art director Nev who is now in Australia, sending some photos of the aftermath of a giant storm and floods fairly near to Sydney.

After work with several work amigos, including the FB. The evening, quite flatteringly for me, included a lenghty and impromptu poetry reading in the bar of some of my poems done mostly by Robbie, with me reading one too.

This Lyrical interlude, however, was followed by an appalling journey home. A short distance from the office I found that I had exceedingly urgent need to find a toilet. I had to rush into a pub on Fulham Palace Road, and then a barge into a string of increasingly appalling places, then rattling about in the train toilet. Ghastly.

Comments

helloagol said…
I grew up with the idea that Brits like their bathroom/toilet humor, but this just goes beyond. This falls under the category of TMI (too much info). HA!

Hope you're feeling more...regular. xxx
Anonymous said…
You wanna leave them kebabs alone mate

RT