I love my agency

Had an excellent conversation at lunchtime with my two bosses on the terrace behind the Riverside Studios. We all ate 100% organic beefburgers and fries with salad, seasoned with a sprinkling of rainwater. Conversation very cheering and positive. I can't yet go into details here, but suffice to say that I love my agency big time.

Persistently dubious guts and headache today so was delighted to finish work and head home. Finished the Philip K Dick audiobook on the train and begun to listen to the Dialogues of Plato - all while obsessionally playing Zuma on my mobile phone. Once in Brighton, succumbed to a bag of fish and chips from Sing Li at the end of my Twitten. Lurked contentedly, if queasily, at home in the evening watching TV and having a IM chat with Sprinkles in Florida who is investigating ways of developing a TV career. She'd be great.

The combination of rain and hot sun is making my tiny front garden go ape. Hard pruning has repaid me with an abundance of orange and white roses, and pink, orange and white geraniums plus the last of big white lilies, and cerise and purple fuchsia. Not exactly sophisticated, but a riot of colour.

Comments