Took delivery of my washing machine only to discover that the plumbing is inadequate at home. Had John the plumber take a look and he will have to put in a new pipe, so I resorted to hand washing today. Also had another look at my Klimt picture. It has been scratched and broken through in one place. It doesn’t look too bad, but I know those defects are there and I don't think I can live with that. The good news is that it is perfect for my room. I may have to buy it again.

However otherwise been busy in my guestroom/study with a new trade-sized bucket of white paint.

Seem unable to write anything other than this blog at the moment. I had a look at the stuff I was working on over Christmas and I now think that is all trash. Not even reading properly. Have been a cat on a hot tin roof and unable to settle to anything.

Paul called to with some gossip about my agency. It is amazing how people who don’t work in my agency know the news faster than me. Back there tomorrow.

Comments