Had a nice journey into work today. I ran into a coach and found myself sitting opposite Reuben, had a great chat all the way up to London. He was making me laugh with descriptions of charities...As in "Great! A tsunami".

Work was quiet so I didn't have much else to do but brood and practice my stage school smile. Went for a solitary walk along the river today at lunchtime which helped keep things in perspective. Now I suppose my own conduct in the past will be reflected in how others treat me. So far people are being quite kind. When setbacks happen the best thing is to reflect and look to your own conduct, which is sometimes the only thing that one can control.

Due to a fatality on the railway network my journey home took three hours door to door. Could have done without this. Cooked and then went for a walk for an hour till 11pm. The sea barely rumpled tonight.

Have picked up an information pack from the medical people which was sent to my work. It came complete with a jar which was supposed to be the receptacle for three "bowel movement samples". The covering information said there were further instructions -- but there weren't any. Collecting my own "bowel movement samples"... bloody hell. What is life coming to? There is no way I am going to improvise.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey look, a blog.


I'm so glad you didn't write

"Bumped into that stupid wanker Reuben today. God, how I hate him."

So, anyway, un petit biere soon? Perhaps a menage a trois with Antoine?