The force is AWOL

Despite creeping into bed gone midnight last night, I woke up early today and got up. The force wasn't with me, and I had earmarked this week as the week of organising and editing poems before a sending out as many as possible.  However everything I tried to polish became more tarnished, and after several hours of this I gave it up as a bad job and feeling rather frustrated, and doubting all my work.

I did some scraping of the big bedroom wall. When you are scraping a wall, the time/achievement ratio slows right down. You can get your quick wins early, buy peeling of big sheets of stuff, by this time however, I can spend ages on just a small patch of wall.  Listening to my audiobook Joseph Anton while I was doing it.

Cooked, looked after Lorraine when she got home, as she is very coldy and ill. Then a much-needed early night.

Comments