A musical and philosophical interlude

Felt much brighter today. A really good few hours work this morning, and then I walked to Hove to meet Helen. She had prepared a light lunch, with chips, which was splendid. Good to catch up on where we were in life generally, and then move onto talking about the Opera. Picking up the threads and listening to the new music Helen had made. Even on Sibelius software, the music is sounding lush and polished. What I like about working with Helen is that not only do I learn lots about music, but our conversation involve a wider philosophical context, and she is someone who gets genuinely excited by philosophy.

After working with Helen for a few hours, I walked home again so that for the first day this week I did my 10k paces.

Home and watch some episodes of PhoneShop, a Channel 4 comedy. I find this show hilarious, and oddly heartwarming, before cooking a midweek roast chicken, as Lorraine was home late.

Comments