The start of the routine

Raining and muggy today, up eventually and off to drop off some guarantor documents for Beth's move, and do some shopping. Popped around to Anton's house to drop off his birthday present. He was driving off (he is now okay to drive) to The Ginger Fox with his mother as a birthday treat.

Lorraine getting on with school work this afternoon, getting back into a term-time routine. I did a few bits and pieces of my own, and we roasted a chicken, as it was roast weather, and suddenly feels like Autumn. I spoke to Mum too, and am arranging to see her next week. Otherwise I did little. I seem to be rather adept at this at the moment.

Beth home this evening, after a lively time in Eastbourne with Sarah and other chums, and then Lorraine and Beth did packing together in Beth's room, and I watched a TV documentary about an American brothel by Louis Theroux.

Comments