Sea murk

Intended to get a grip, set off to seven dials. Getting keys cut, scoping out letting agents I am going to use for the Twitten, then down into town to lengthen the chain of a necklace I bought for Lorraine. Then off to Long Tall Sally. This shop is catnip to Lorraine and is, traumatically, closing down. Lorraine in there for some time, coming out with a nice blue coat and some other stuff all at bargain prices. I meanwhile nosed about with my camera, looking at the murky sea for a while.

Home and a sleep, for I am still wan and feeble. Lorraine continued her pie-making frenzy with some Cornish Pasties. We drove Betty back to college, and into the arms of her housemates. Nostalgic to be standing about in a student house, with its air of amiable chaos and sticky floors. Home rather tired, and Lorraine snoozing on the sofa as I sank into the refuge of football.

Below murky seafront, and a groyne.




Comments