Minor missions

A variety of minor missions this morning. Off to Pembertons in Seven Dials to discuss renting the Twitten, to the jewellers to collect the adjusted necklace I'd bought Lorraine for Christmas, down to the Cinema to let myself in through a side door and wander about till challenged and I could retrieve my cap, which I'd left on the floor yesterday. Luckily it was the first item that came to hand in a box behind the main desk. Then to Sainsbury's, bumping into Anna, Klaudia and Oskar in the street, and stopped for a chat. The barins back at school tomorrow, and Anna looking well.

Still feeling woefully underpowered.

Mum called saying that Toby and Romy have returned from their south American travels. This time they were in Bolivia, home of the famous marching powder. The Tobster had glossed over their destination to Mum in case she would worry about him being kidnapped by stare-eyed drug barons.

Watched a documentary about Delius this evening, as Lorraine has rejoined the Hullabalo choir. She came home with flowers like a returning diva. Meanwhile I'd been busy liking some of Delius's music, which was new to me. He was born in Bradford, but spent most of his life abroad. It's wonderful how the world is crammed full of music waiting to be discovered.

Comments

a said…
Ken Russell made an excellent film about Delius . Worth a look…