Hello sunshine

Another potentially long running freelance opportunity showed itself today, which was good news and I followed it up with enthusiasm. Otherwise sent out a few more albums and worked on the new Matt piece. This started really well, but is beginning to collapse under the weight of its contradictions, so I have had to deconstruct everything I have written so far.

Out and about in the sunshine, and I spent an enjoyable hour in the Marwood for a change of scene chinstroking and changed about three lines. Into my new barbers but today's barber was heavy-handed and my hair is only just passable.

Betty at home for most of the day on the gold sofa watching TV with her leg up. Nice to chat to her and bring her cups of tea.

Below everyone creeping out into the sunshine. Lunchtime in the Pavilion Gardens.

Comments