Defenders on the brink

Off to the printer this morning to sign off Defenders of Guernsey, and get them to accomodate the corrections. All fine. Looking good and I am pleased with it. Home and after a long chat with Mum off to do a bit of sweating in the gym. Afternoon spent organising clips for the presentation, and working my way through my list of things to do.

Watched an reasonably scholarly programme BBC 2 Timewatch Special on the archeological case for Santorini as being the origin of the Atlantis legend. Have been very interested in Atlantis lately.

In the evening off to see Photographic Memory by David Sheppeard. A gay-themed and discursive piece which I found interesting on memory and identity. Handily this was in the Nightingale Theatre which is about 20 yards from my house. I know David through the Marlborough Theatre.

Below the proof copy snapped on a table at the printers.

Comments