New gizmo, no mojo

New gizmo today. I decided to treat myself to a flip video camera. These take good video, and operating it is idiot proof. It is about the size of a mobile phone. This means that I will pepper my blog with video soon. As this year seems rather extraordinary, what with performances and recordings and so on, it might be nice to have glimpses of what is going on for posterity.

Otherwise plodding on with the story. Mojo temporarily absent. My brain is drained. I am pleased with the plot, however. I sent what I had to Mum who is going to do a cover painting. Had a long chat with her today and was sorry to hear that her pesky shingles were being painful.

Biffed into the gym, and had a good session. I am doing 45 mins: a moderate 35 on the hulk legs machine, and 10 on the rowing. The machines tell me I am burning about 400 calories a session. This has to be better than nothing.

Had a hair cut today. The area of concern is going on the offensive, and boldly annexing new territory. Podgy barber butchered my hair too, and taking long call midway through the cursory cut.

Have downloaded some Indian ragas by Ravi Shankar. They are great to work to.

Lorraine's house this evening to have some supper with her, Beth and Sam. Sam busy on World of Warcraft and set off early sporting an amazing oriental hat with thick ribbons coming down from it. He has now settled on going to Leeds to study philosophy, exam results permitting. Nice sitting with Lorraine on her sofa sipping a bit of wine and vegging before the TV.

Comments