Likely lads

Woken annoyingly early by Calliope rubbing my face with her cat-biscuity snout. Feeling cheery, but caught up in business admin, housekeeping, and shopping. A good spell in the gym though, iPod on random, rediscovering Won't get fooled again and Who are you? by the Who and that I liked rawk music again. At least for ten minutes.

Spoke to Mum to find out how she is doing with her cursed shingles. She is infectious and must carry a bell and shout unclean when abroad on the streets until the weekend, according to her doctor. Spoke to Lorraine who is working too much, and also to Beth who asked me to go with her to see one of her universities in April. It will be fun and induce a spot of time travelling as I look around a campus.

Below I found this photo of three likely lads l to R Bob, Carl and me. Not sure from when... Maybe 98. Me still sporting an earring. Crikey. Miss those kind of nights, and Carl and Bob.

Comments