Out of focus

Squinting all day as had I forgot to pack my specs. Luckily I was working with a drawing pad and a black felt tip, coming up with lines and concepts about the MS treatment, so wasn't dependent on computers. Largely left to get on with it under my own steam again.  I was invited by Keith to a drink with a new guy by the river outside the Blue Anchor.  Nice to sit in the sun for an hour, with pleasant people in an old haunt. Very hot today in London.

Once home (train delayed due to a fire on the track near Gatwick) I had slightly galling (arf!) copy comments from the French client, so had to fix these. Then a chat with Anna Cowie the designer as she had sent an SOS, and I supplied a couple of lines for a project she is working on. 

Lorraine and I trying to organise a holiday for a week or so. Everything a bit last minute-ish. La Barbarie booked out sadly.  

Bit low on energy today.


Comments