Blood out of a stone

In blinkers on the train and tube, just getting through the day. Up to the smoke again to create concepts for a treatment for conditions such as adult spasticity, with a talkative guy called Ken. Moments of reprieve walking through the graveyard looking at squirrels and orange poppies. Feeling hot and bothered in the office, but fortunately found myself in a small air conditioned room for most of the day, and worked alone in the afternoon. Ideas like blood out of a stone.

After work a drink with people from the agency as Andy, a pleasant planner, was leaving. Talked to Keith a bit, and a few others before quickly zooming home, listening as I did to the absolutely bloody final few hours of the Girl who kicked the hornet's nest. Aching ankle and general malaise tonight. Ate fish and chips as I arrived home late, and Lorraine came by to cheer me up, and Mum called to cheer me up too. All well, just suddenly very run down and needing a holiday.

The good news is that Matt and Wayne will catsit Calliope when I am away, which she will enjoy as she loves men. Also Matt sent me a midi file so I can write some words for a piece he's already written.

And so to bed. Sadly already greatly looking forward the weekend.

Comments