Kneedy

Booed no geese today, allowing knees to recover. Curiously fragile after last night's accident, and wanted to sleep this afternoon. Although this occurred to me Pooterishly that it was a limp excuse. One still somewhat lumpy but I can walk, which is just as well as I am off to the smoke tomorrow.

Working on poems about my American adventures, now that I can recollect those emotions in tranquility. Meanwhile Richard and I got our first Internet order for AGD (why have I not abbreviated 'A Guernsey Double' before?).

The sound of rain as I type this. There is nothing cosier than the sound of rainfall when you are indoors. I love the sound of rain against glass, and wind moving through trees. It is beautiful and lucky to be able to hear these things.

Comments

Kate said…
Definitely agree on the taking it easy approach, stairs are surprisingly dangerous things. Oh God, these are the conversations we're supposed to be having in 20 years or so...

Hope you're feeling better now, my wrist is still sore and stiff but miles better than it was (and typing is much easier than writing, my scrawl currently resembles an untidy nine year old's). Speak soon. Kx