Frak!

Woken by South London gangsters pelting down the Twitten with police in pursuit, wheezing directions into their walkie talkies at 4:30am. What a way to earn a living.

Wasted lots of time faffing about. Did a mindmap of things which helped a bit. Went to the gym for a session of the Hulk legs machine, and uphill loping on the treadmill. I am enjoying it, and look forward to going to the gym. My God, what is happening to me?

Lorraine has almost finished Skelton Yawngrave and is providing lots of good feedback. She's a gem. A cheery interlude this afternoon, when Anna came around for a cup of tea and to show Klaudia and Oskar my fish. Oskar particularly fancying my gold sucking loach, and pressing his nose against the glass.

Zombied out this evening watching DVDs of Battlestar Galactica. This is the series made in 2004, and frak me it's good.

Having chewed through my phone recharger wire, necessitating a wire wiggling nightmare just to half recharge my phone, Calliope has now taken to savaging computer cables too while I am working. Infuriating weasel.

Below I bumped into Lorraine Bowen at the gym, she sent out a link to her tribute to Michael Jackson, which I urge you to watch.

Comments