Mustn't grumble (coz it hurts)

Slowly driving myself insane writing about arthritis. Meanwhile on a Pooterish note I had a sore gum, and so slooshed some Oraldene to sort it out. Instead, my mouth suddenly grew dry and prunelike after just three slooshes. I now have (with no exaggeration) at least 12 mouth ulcers, and can hardly speak.

When Lorraine popped in to retrieve her phone charger. I had to press my forehead on her instead of kissing her. She told me she has trafficked Skelton Yawngrave to a child named Harriet, so I am greatly looking forward to getting her feedback. Soon I will make the changes (my feedback from Romy and Joan has pointed to the same issue that needs fixing) and onto the next stage. Lorraine also said she needs to stop watching Battlestar Galactica last thing at night because it is giving her nightmares.

Mum told me she and Mason have coughs and are unwell in a swine-like way. As for me, while somewhat recovered, I'm bored (a rare thing for me) and extremely run down. Roll on my holiday!

Comments