Scene of the crime

Someone clattering down the Twitten, and from a few streets away someone-else shouting for help at 2:30am. I opened my window but could see nothing. I thought I was going to vomit, at which point Calliope hastily left the room, but eventually I drifted back to sleep. When I left home this morning, there was a patch of blood on the white wall opposite my house.

Having felt rough and slightly feverish yesterday, a little better today. Travelled up to the smoke and a briefing at the dark place which is my old agency. Wore my mithril shirt and my pockets bulged with trinkets against the evil eye. Took a briefing about rheumatoid arthritis, and was told to get cracking. All well.

Had a cheeky half hour with Matty at lunch time, who was on find form and looking well and handsome. Also spoke to First Matie on the phone. Saw lots of familiar faces in the agency, and had quick chats with a dozen people. But more than happy to be working from home on it.

Back to Brighton and trying to trace my camera, visiting places I went to on Saturday, and phoning the theatre. No luck. Curses. Popped into Sainsburys and then home to a happy cat running up the Twitten to me. Spoke to Lorraine who was complainging about not being able to sleep last night. But she toook some Battlestar Galactica DVDs with her and was watching them in bed on a portable player till 3 am.

A note from Romy today, saying she had enjoyed Skelton, and had some excellent and useful comments. I am delighted.

And so to bed.

Comments