Cheered up

Less histrionic today. Decided to stop moaning. And good things started happening right away:
  • A lovely note from First Matie who was very nice about Skelton Yawngrave

  • Got a small cheque from my big pharma client, paying the last of what they owe me for the vast website of many ailments

  • A hot knife through butter day on the arthritis campaign. The end is in sight

  • Plus I can now hobble at near walking speed. Took advantage of this to go to post office, supermarket and the Patisserie, where I was flirted with.

In the evening even had some energy to make some tweaks to Skelton Yawngrave based on the feedback I've had so far from Romy, Joan, Katie, Lorraine and Anton. Some instant improvements. It's so great when you can use other people's eyes to spot the bits that don't quite work. Saves loads of time.

Also shaved beard off as old testament prophet is not great on me.


Comments