Hobbled

What happened? Two weeks ago I was in robust health, going to the gym three times a week. Today I wake in pain due to the return of the mysterious orc foot, which has seized-up my ankle to makes walking slow and painful. Loped only as far as Boots to by some gel to free up my incredibly ulcerated mouth enough to eat. I am an utter wreck. I hate it.

However made some good progress on the rheumatoid arthritis writing during the day. After I finished this I simply hobbled the few yards to the Battle of Trafalgar where I met First Matie and her pal Nick. We three had a nice chat, sitting in the garden in the spotting rain for an hour before Kate returned to the smoke. Nick is an interesting guy, a singer songwriter by nature, who was telling us about the frustratingly laid back approach of certain young Brighton musicians. Turns out Nick is a Cylon-loving BSG head too.

Unable to face standing around in my kitchen, I loped to the Chinese takeaway and spent the evening trembling till I got my Battlestar Galactica fix. Easily the best made for TV SF epic ever.

Comments

aimee said…
Hey lovely, sounds like you've had a rather miserable time health-wise - boo! Big hugs and get well soon x
Mum said…
No doubt it is the big doses of BSG that is making you feel ill.