Bee busy

A Monday that had no evil in it. A long lie in followed by a full day. Skype with Sprinkles early on before she set off to work. She has her own exceedingly feminine-looking blog, and I have put a link to her site in my friends who blog section.

Worked for several hours on my bits and pieces, and managed to post off a submission of two short stories. Also worked on my poetry collection which is very much taking shape. Also bought two chairs and a table for my back yard in Habitat from a pleasant lady called Jazz.

Home sitting on a chair peering at the roses I had sadistically pruned the other day. They're reacting surprisingly well to the affront. Everything looks messier in my back yard than when I started, which wasn't exactly the point. But none of the things I poked in the ground seems to have died yet.

After eating chicken and rice in the evening, I went for another walk and took the photos belown on the pier. Then home again, and a good chat with Toby who had an excellent time in California visiting his old pal Alex, seeing him for the first time in eight years.
Below fish prizes on the pier, and a tasteful sign.

Comments