Sophie's party

New pitch stuff ahead of schedule, which meant that today was fairly relaxed. There is lots of work to do before Christmas, however, and I have been asked to present in Bradford on Friday, while other creatives are busy laughing it up at our Christmas party. Bah.

As a sort of spin off of this blog, I also have to do another agency blog soon which will be fun.

In the evening I went up to Highgate to attend Andros and Sophie's party. Really enjoyable evening. Good to see Sophie being so funny and at the centre of so much affection. Lots of interesting people there, and the table was groaning with lovely food. Sophie had talked about me to some of her pals, so people were very friendly to me.

Christof finds talking animal jokes funny. We were laughing at this. Bear: Can I have a pint of...... of lager please. Barman: Why the big paws? etc.

I was setting off for Brighton, but Sophie insisted I stay to eat Pavlova. One of her pals called Sarah said I could stay at her place. Left the party, after lots of fond farewells, with Sarah and her silent teenage son in a taxi. And soon was drinking a reviving cup of tea at Sarah's place before being shown to a nice spare room and sleeping like a baby.

Comments