Happy Birthdays

December 2nd spells a cluster of friends' birthdays: The French Bloke, Reuben and Anna.

All babies being babysat, there was an excellent Saturday evening out to be had in Brighton. I met Reuben and Clare and lots of their pals in The Basketmakers Arms a haunt of the young Reuben. He has nice pals and I enjoyed an intensive chat with them and Reub before having to shoot off. Putting in a quick call to the FB to wish him a happy birthday.

Then met Anna and Anton and several friends at Casa Don Carlos for a large tapas feed. Then we homed to The Eddy round the corner from me till late. An altogethery night out with excellent friends. Drank deeply and talked the hind legs off people.

Home at 2am.

Still laughing at a text that Matty boy sent me yesterday: "I went to PC World today. God, you've got to be careful what you say in there."

Comments