Back to the back cracker

Another frenzied pitch day. When will this end?

I almost never eat chocolate, but I found myself suddenly engorging the chocolate biscuits which appear mysteriously in most meetings. I usually spurn those bad boys, but today was different. Earlier I'd been stealing handfuls of chocolate smarties during another pitch briefing too. What does it mean? Can men get premenstrual too?

Blessed escape off to the chiropractor, really nice just walking along by the grey river under the grey sky with a grey heron picking dejectedly at muddy, cold-looking stones. All curiously lovely though.

Same back-cracker as last time, but she is returning home to Norway next week. Nice girl but not brutal enough with the bones. Given that I am nearly 6ft 2ins and fairly solid, it doesn't seem seem fair on the poor waif as she bounces her several ounces up and down on me trying to free my spine up. Her replacement was sitting there mutely, and seemed promisingly beefier.

I did emerge feeling straightened out and the back ache I'd been having was alleviated. It's a funny business back cracking, but it certainly helps.

To the Dove after work for a chat with Sarah. Did mind maps for a bit in during the inevitable curry nosebag before I eventually heeded the call of the seagull to sleep soundly on the train.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's chiropractor, not chiropodist, yeah?