A pain free Monday

Snuffly this morning, and a bit jaded after a lively night in with Janet and Ken. That Armagnac did for me I think. Was late, but bolshy and unapologetic so nobody questioned me, and damn right too.

Listening to an album I bought the yesterday called Be by Common. Been nodding my head to it all day with what I hope is a hip sort of knowing look on my face, especially to a track called Love is which has an excellent laid back groove.

Home early for once. Bumped into Reuben at Brighton Station. Home and looking forward to a long and relaxing shower.

Got an email from Romy at work with photos from Deviation Road, from last weekend. Here's what Winter is supposed to look like...

Comments

aimee said…
Happy Christmas P.... I have been crap with blogging recently, but am determined to change this forthwith...honest...

Lovely pics recently, and these are exactly what winter should look like - I'm home on the 28th (should you be in london on 28 or 29th come have coffee with me and my friend lakshmi who you'll love) and will be thoroughly peeved if I'm not greeted with carpets of lovely white snow. In London. All over the streets and everything. Those'd be the streets paved in gold, of course.

Anyway, would be fab to see you, let me know, aimee
Peter Kenny said…
Thanks Aimee... Merry Christmas to you too! Sadly I am going to miss you as I will be in japan.

But keep up with your blogging please!

They are paved with gold btw.