Sans spaceships
Neither of us felt fresh as daisies after a sweltering night and yesterday's boozes. Assembling poems like a maniac this morning. Marvellous fun. The project so far called So What, You're Weird Too.
To the gym this lunchtime to make up for the sausages and beer snarfed on the beach. Very enjoyable, and I was able to get on the lat pull machine this time. Home and a bit more writing, before meeting Lorraine in Morrisons. I think I am weird because I love shopping with Lorraine. Home and I made a rather excellent veggie chilli. I put nutmeg, cumin and lots of black pepper in mine, as well as fresh chillies and chilli powder.
No Babylon 5. We urgently need a new supply of people dressed as aliens, plus spaceships. An early night. Started re-reading R.S. Thomas in bed. I love his stuff.
A sweaty out of focus selfie on the cross trainer in the gym. That's two selfies in two days. A record.

Comments