Almost standing
At my desk shortly after seven, mad for poems. Had breakfast with Lorraine. Enzo isn't well today, so he is not going to Nursery. Instead Beth worked from here, and we played with the little lad, who has a summer cold. Adrian and Laura called round this morning, with lots of art magazines, that they have no room for. I think Adrain was a little sad to see them go. Sat in the back garden with Enzo and them, drinking coffee. Laura is phobic about butterflies, and there were loads of them today. Had a chat about phobias, in which of course I have a personal interest.
Then they left, I worked all morning, and broke off at around two for lunch. Had an hour's sleep in the afternoon, as I am feeling a bit throaty and tired. Glorious that I can simply do that if I fancy it.
Playing with the little boy this afternoon. He is almost standing and was leaning against the gold sofa and standing for ages. He is always asking me to pick him up. It is very sweet.
Lorraine off to her pottery class this evening. I had another nice chat with Mum. Apparently the temperature could touch 37C in the next two days. So we decided that this may not be the optimum time to travel for six hours. Then I simply caught up with this blog, and listened to Jazz.
Sunlight in our dining room.

Comments