A shower tray

Waiting for plumbers who arrived this afternoon, to install the second replacement of the shower tray.  This one duly inspected by me and seems to be fine. They went away, and now it is the turn of the tiler. Again, all this disruptive. When I do get the opportunity to think, I'm not working well at present. Still, I went for another pleasant walk this afternoon up around Hollingbury Hillfort.

Spoke to Mum, and Ben was there looking at the computer virus software. Mason had given his credit card to a bogus Microsoft caller from India, and so they had to spend the day cancelling cards. The fraudsters tried to extract money from the bank, but luckily the bank would not release it. So no harm done in the end, thank goodness.

Home and ate outside with Lorraine of salad and roast chicken of my own devising.

Below on the ridge east of the Hollingbury golf course, and a view down into Brighton, with the i360 (iSore) and the Rampion wind farm on the horizon.



Comments