The rain rains in its own time

No tiler still, but spent some of the day trying to get answers from plumbers. Filled with impotent frustration. Apparently the tiler will not answer the plumber's calls etc.

However in the afternoon I took a long walk of exploration, found myself walking, and getting lost in, amazing woodland around and about Stanmer House. There are extensive woods and fields there and loads of walking to be done. However, I forgot my specs so couldn't read google maps, so had to do a bit of doubling back on myself. An amazing walk however, although I post no pictures of being in woods, as my woodland photos always just look like lots of trees. Went to a cafe in Stanmer village, and glugged tea and lemonade and a scone. The long walk helped me feel much happier, and my step counter app said I'd walked ten miles today.

Below are photos taken just opposite Hollingbury Hillfort on the opposite side. The sky was really threatening, but there was no rain. There is something in the I Ching, which says; 'the clouds are all here, but the rain rains in its own time'. A tiny slow worm on the cycle path. I dropped some water on its head, which it seemed to like.




Comments