A good ending

A really good day for me. Able to focus, I wrote a poem I really like this morning, among other stuff, then went for a three hour saunter with my boots on down to Stanmer House through the woods in the afternoon, which was good fun. Again very hot and somewhat overcast. I felt tiny spits of rain in the air without it actually raining. The land is parched.

Home after four and a hot shower, and some reading of Psalms from the Old Testament. I've systematically looked at these before, and some of them are nasty and violent. In the evening, Lorraine was home early, and we shuffled off to the PPT for some surprisingly excellent fish and chips and some cold beer. Home again early, and we fell into watching on Netflix a series called Glow, about women's wrestling, which was surprisingly good.

Walking by the side of a field, and a crow.





Comments