Released back into the wild

Trains still hateful. More energy today, and I managed to cut through work I was doing with the loquacious Trevor like a knife through butter, rather pleased that I have still got it. Nice to have been teamed up with Keith again in this stint, usually enjoy my times at Tavistock Square, and pleased to see how well Slug is doing there.

So happy to be on my way home. Went to the Preston Park Tavern with Lorraine for a bite to eat, before coming home and going to bed fairly early.

Almost finished The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao today by Junot Díaz which I think is excellent book, and refreshingly different to my recent reading. Listened to it playing patience on my laptop, this gets you into a mind numbed state that allows you to block out the endless commute.

Comments