Repairing

A slow start, as fitting for a Sunday. Lorraine and I having a nice lie-in and then Lorraine went off to collect Sophie and Andros, and I popped down to Sainsbury's and we had brunch at home, and chatted more, and showed them around the house as they'd not been before.

Then a slow afternoon, poor Lorraine having to do some work for school tomorrow again, and I simply watched Chelsea (beginning to resemble the team they were last year) beat Manchester City 5-1 in an FA Cup game, which was fun. Although I tried to sit down and work, I'm simply decided to relax instead.

A good thing has happened this week, however, as I feel far more self-aware and less depressed and stressed than I have been all year. I am making efforts to reframe everything. Seeing friends and being less self-oriented really helps. Feeling down in the dumps makes you very self-centred, which is one of the reasons it is so boring too. I am officially bouncing back now. Seeing Andros so positive after such a hard time was a good lesson for me, one of several this week. It feels to me that it has been a repairing week for both Lorraine and I.

Beth back this evening after an enjoyable day of extra-ing on a film, which is very hush-hush.

Comments