Bad trip

Monday and taking a brief for work to be done from home. Electrics holding up enough for this. After various tripping switches during the day, which of course knocked out my computer too wiping the work I was doing, a friendly electrician arrived. Of course when he was there we plugged and unplugged all the electrical applications, and of course everything worked while he was here. But within half an hour the whole thing was tripping again.

The traffic controller being particularly dithering today at the agency and it was only in the evening that I learned that I'm needed in London tomorrow. Very frustrating not being able to plan ahead more than 48 hours. Meanwhile Lorraine worked like a Trojan while I faffed about writing about osteoporosis, and pet food. Both of us very tired, and as I had an early start to tomorrow we went to bed early. Not before my trusty iPod finally died. Have managed to destroy quite a bit of IT in the last few weeks.

The news full of riots.

Comments