Heart on a page

Working from home today, finishing off a dullish campaign implementation guide.

Ordered a new hard drive, contacted the LaCie the manufacturers of my dead hard drive but they propose asking 899 euros for the pleasure of retrieving my data from a hard drive that simply shouldn't have broken in the first place. Salauds. Popped into the Marlborough Theatre to leave some flyers and posters for Betty the Spacegirl. Also looked at rather nice shelves made from recycled scaffolding planks with Lorraine.

In other news listened to Richard and JKT do a splendid late show for Radio Devon. Excellent new poetry from Richard, and JKT on top form as always. Richard coming across wonderfully. Here is he is talking about fascination of writing poetry: "...I think the fact that it does require you to sit down with a plain page and put your heart there." Still listenable for a day or so here.

Lorraine and I popped into the Basketmakers to meet Cath where the agency called me unexpectedly at 6:30 asking me to go in on Monday. Matt has a heavy cold which won't shift. But Lorraine, Cath and I had some food there. Cath perky and she has networked her way into some promising work. Linda arrived too, along with her animated pal Ritchie who works as a drag Queen.

Home for a relaxed boof on the gold sofa.

Comments