Breaking cover

Lorraine pulling the side panel from the bath and deconstructing her bathroom to look for the source of a blockage in the pipe early this morning. After a spell of this sort of thing, Lorraine off to get her back cracked by a chiropractor, while I repaired home. Listened to the soundfile of The Rainbow Chorus recording of Matt and my song Found. Matt added an organ part to the opening which was splendid.

Then Matt arrived in person, and once he'd done stroking Calliope, we spent some time in the ghastly business of looking at photos of ourselves, and okaying the look and feel of our CD which I'd been designing. Both very happy with the direction it is all taking. From there, the three of us went around the corner to the Yeoman for three of their devastating Yeoman burgers. I blame Mason, who started all this Yeoman burger business.

A quiet evening in.

Below I took an image of a cactus flower in Kew Gardens the other week. I have obviously cropped it, reversed it, treated it to be black and white and so on. But it is rather good I think. The CD front cover will look like this -- although there is some finessing still to be done. The cover and booklet will black and white photos, greys and gold, which I think will look quite classy.

Comments