Exploring limitations

After the exhilarations of the weekend, now turning my attention to Practical Matters. I hate Practical Matters. Talked to my bank (five people, ten minutes of incidental music) and have discovered I will have to change my mortgage if I want to rent my house. My task is now to re-evaluate my bank accounts, find a new mortgage, and rearrange my tax and business affairs. Pass me the needles.

Another long session in the gym, I cooked a dhal for lunch, and then Anna called for me and we went to collect Klaudia and Oskar from school (where we bumped into Anna their other Godparent). To St Anne's Wells Park, passing the sweet shop run by two older Indian brothers. They gave Klaudia and Oskar free sweets, and one of them, looking down at the children's scooters said that he and his brother could use them for the paper round.

Anna and I had a coffee and tea in the park, and shared half a brownie between us all. I was picking Anna's brains about forming a limited company, as I may do this as part of my general overhaul. Agencies prefer it if you are a Limited Company, and I think it might be a useful umbrella for the various schemes and wheezes I seem to be embarking on.

On this note met Richard Gibson and his friend Chris Cook in the Evening Star. Chris is involved in a think tank and was talking with some thoroughness about 'IP' intellectual property, and Limited Liability Partnerships. This all abated after a couple of hours, and I returned home

Comments