There's only two Peter Kennys

I decided to write to Peter Kenny. The famous, good looking Peter Kenny the actor I mean. I wasn't having a Fats Waller I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter moment. After doing yesterday's blog it occurred to me that when it comes to plays I ought to differentiate myself from Peter Kenny, because when it comes to things theatrical I am the Peter Kenny who? of Peter Kennys. Later in the day, and slightly to my surprise I got a friendly and charming note from him.

This raises the conundrum of what to call myself. Should I be Peter St John Kenny. St John being my unloved middle name. I am flirting with the idea of using a random initial such as Peter X Kenny. Or adopting a completely moniker altogether. I am seek advice and inspiration on this vital issue. Otherwise worked a little on the extra sketch (a glimpse into the homelife of Zombies).

Lorraine came around this evening and we ate a moderate amount of brown pilau rice and a very low fat turkey and veg curry and a good deal of sparkling mineral water. Listened to some free short stories by O Henry The Cop and the Anthem and The Gift of the Magi I downloaded from Audible before Christmas. Rarely have I hated any short stories more.

Comments

Kate said…
How about Kenny Peter?