Economy sized

Worked on a corpse dialogue which I have had for some time but never finished, as a companion sketch to Wrong. Then to the gym to waddle on the Hulk legs machine for another half an hour, envisioning a Peter Kenny that wasn't economy sized. Then home to rewrite a line for the doppelganger piece with Matt, then think through some marketing for This concert will fall in love with you, and have a discussion with a former colleague about a pitch.

Sam bought me a CD called Merriweather Post Pavilion by a new-fangled combo Animal Collective from Baltimore, which I find I rather like in a busy and layered way. Reading about them on Wikipedia reminded me of Baltimore, a town I couldn't leave fast enough during my American adventures. Nice crabs though.

Off to Lorraine's house this evening where, watching an improving BBC programme about the brain, we ate a variety of vegetables and some fish, and drank sparkling water with a squeeze of lemon. For if you booze you looze.

Below I spent an hour or so enjoyably tinkering with the picture of Beth and Mark (blogged yesterday) to mock up the poster below... The details, such as who is playing the corpse, are still to be confirmed. I may have to also use my middle name for my new wave of theatrical stuff however, as there is a rather excellent English actor called Peter Kenny.

Comments