Winding down

Feeling rather queasy and off colour today. Luckily for me, I had little pressing business, so I slept and snoozed during the day, and felt hugely better for it. In contrast, Richard was being busy and effective, seeding A Guernsey Double into various outlets in Guernsey, and letting me know his progress during the day.

The quease did not preclude curry with Lorraine and Beth and Mark. I opted for pleasantly bland curry and a side dish of over the counter (OTC) proton pump inhibitor antacid drugs (as us pharmaceutical marketing hep-cats say) to prevent spewing. Much to celebrate, Beth and Mark having finished their school exams are poised to be released into the wild, and of course for me having A Guernsey Double in my hairy palms at last. Lorraine just happy to have made it through a particularly stressful work week. The new government creating fear in Education, and folks feeling uncertain about their jobs.

Everyone quite shattered and an early bed had by all.

Comments