Mum finishes her chemo

Mad Dog released back into the wild: a dark morning, with rain and seawind surging down my twitten. Quite pleased to close the door on the day, after I'd waved him off, and be in the warm working on the hogsite. Noticed a forgotten tie and a lingering soapy smell as evidence of Bob's passing through.

Best news of the day was that I spoke to Mum and Mase, and Mum has been told that there will be no more chemotherapy. This is very good news, and she is looking forward to gradually returning to what passes for normal in our family. So a vast yippee! all round.

Got a distress call from Betsy at the FB's agency, and I agreed to do a few lines for them on concepts, which I worked on this evening on top of the hogsite work. It all adds up, but all work and little play is making me feel dull.

However have downloaded some music software called Mozart, and am writing my song down, just to see if I can do it. Wonderful how it will play what you've noted back to check if it's right. It's a good way to learn more about music too.

Lorraine around this evening for a reviving glass of gin and tonic after what sounds like a hideous work week.

Comments