Yippee!

Friday! Yippee. A lovely day arriving like a spiritual spring. Able to listen to my iPod again as they fixed the problem. Lorraine has put me in touch with a good plumber, and my heating will hopefully be sorted out on Monday. Best of all, by a long chalk, is that Mum's test results have come through and are good.

Work itself quite good fun, enjoyed being filmed on my opinions about creative work for charities and got positive feedback from my stint, so again left on a good footing. Felt like doing snoopy style skips leaving Hammersmith. Went straight from work with Ed, and scooted down to Strand on the Green to the Crown and Anchor where Eva and Matty had arranged a surprise 40th birthday party for Craig. Ed being Craig's old art director. An excellent sunny evening, with the sun sparkling on the river outside. Then lots beers and catching up with folks I'd not seen for a while, and meeting some nice new people.

Left with First Matie and we decided on a cheeky ABF drink before I went home. (ABF = absolute bloody final, which may or may not be the last drink of the night). Home late on the late train. Fell asleep and woke up about fifteen minutes from Brighton. Every person on the train that I could see was asleep.

Blessedly home.

Below the scene of the crime, some discarded dummies I snapped on the way to Strand on the Green with Ed. Craig, Eva and Ed, and me and First Matie who did self an arm's length shot.





Comments