Waiting for that Friday feeling

Slightly fraught today and not feeling very Fridayish, lining up meetings for next week, and struggling with my Skelly story. Also recieved a rejection for my pamphlet project, although an extremly kind and nice one. Spoke to Mum too, who I will stay with next week before she goes to hospital.

Also saw Anton briefly, as he dropped a book about norse mythology round (as I have been thinking lately about Yggdrasil) just as I was leaving the house. We walked into town, chatting and I went off for a pleasant swim. We'll catch up properly tomorrow.

In the evening, I walked up to see Lorraine who cooked a healthy supper. Drank beer, which - though bad when it comes to belt tightening - was big and clever and finally made me feel like Friday had arrived. Ended the evening losing badly at Uno with Lorraine, Beth and Mark.

Comments