Bah

Hanging about for hours waiting to be given work at the agency, chasing payments (not pavements), being paid the wrong amount, more computer glitches, one which seems to have doomed my iPod, all snowballed into a general peeve today. It is funny how a series of random events can combine to make you feel got at. Feel like I am holding my breath until I can start life again next week.

On the plus side Chelsea got through to the semi finals of the European Cup. And Sophie called while she was cooking some Welsh Rarebit, which had made her think of me, and eating it in Brighton's fine tea shop The Mock Turtle. It's nice to be associated with something, even if it is only a cheese-based toast snack. Sophie sounds hard at work, but made time for a Buddhist retreat over two weekends recently. She was wearing a dress that one of the attendees had spontaneously given her, after Sophie had complimented her on it. Give you the dress off their backs those Buddhists.

Nice chats with Mum and Lorraine too. Then chose an early night over stamping repeatedly on my laptop with my walking boots, which is what I felt like doing.

Comments