Dem bones

Getting back into the skelly groove today. Reading through the 40k words or so that I have of my Skelton Yawngrave story. Very happy with what I've got so far. Head like mush today however and thoughts moving sluggishly. Unable to cope with googlies such as a door to door salesman talking to me about phone tariffs. I gawped at him and said I wasn't interested. He said, when he left, that he wasn't interested either.

Out and about though, popped into the Booth Museum to look at the moth display and all the stuffed birds. I could almost write an epic poem about that place. I also dropped a card through Lorraine's letterbox as today was her birthday. And a glorious day it was too.

The evening given over to watching football, and Chelsea's exceedingly lucky draw with Liverpool. In the last minute of extra time a hapless Liverpool defender John Arne Riise (may his name live in legend) managed a potent header into his own net. A place in the European Cup Final is now one home game away for the noble Blues.

Comments