A cloud of starlings

A quiet but industrious day. Felt anxious to get started on my plans and schemes - so I can make some money early next year. I worked for about five hours on rewriting my CV and sending it off a couple of times, making mind maps, and researching various sources of work on the internet and so on. Felt much better after doing this.

Then at about three I went out for a longish walk by the sea. Stopping at a seaside cafe called the Meeting Place for a cup of tea and looking at the sun on the sea. It was considerably colder today than it has been recently, but it was nice in the sun. Then walked back along the sea to the Pier where I lurked for a while taking some writing notes. The starlings are back, big cloud-sized flocks speeding over the sea, to settle in their twittering thousands under the pier as the sun sets.

A quiet night too - doing some of my writing, and watching Twin Peaks.

Comments