A wooden horse called Peter

Began work this morning at eight on dragon-related stuff. Anton came around for a cup of tea at lunchtime and we had some dragon-related chats, and as I type this I am waiting to go off to the Eddy with him to further discuss this and other important matters over a pint or two of Harveys bitter.

Otherwise still busy planting seeds for next year's income. Talked to another headhunter and have made an appointment to see my accountant on Thursday. Also chatted to The Gnome to see how he was getting on, and talked to Sophie, and emailed with Katie who sent me a useful contact.

Cooked a beanjar today so was able to warm the house from the oven and fill it with herby and comforting beanjar smells all day.

Took myself for a couple of walks. I am becoming slightly obsessed with the pier. I started writing something the other day that is set on it, and so have been drifting back to check the details. Something about places that are out of season that I love. Somewhat windy and slightly rainy today, the sky dramatically dark. I took some photos.

Below some views of the pier. I really like the first one. There is something brave and castle-like about it. Then part of the rollercoaster structure; a Peter with the brains of a rocking horse and some starlings.










Comments