Urgh. Straight from Heathrow to work. Noticed on the tube that I still had sand from the North Shore on my boots.

Fantastically tired. Work not too bad fortunately, and did little other than sit in a brainstorm for a couple of hours, where I was able to speak after two cans of diet coke. Good news was that my pal Alice Lee was back after maternity leave. Walked about like a zombie, spoke to the FB briefly but was too tired to make any sense. The Gnome on holiday. Left work early and was delighted to find my house not to be a patch of cinders and all your belongings gone.

Found this in my in basket.... A vacant looking 16 year old Peter Kenny in the Bunch of Grapes on Duke Street, my then-regular haunt. Tess, who I saw last year for the first time since I was 19, sent them to me. She is the girl on my right.

Comments

Kate said…
I'm loving that shirt. Work it baby...
Anonymous said…
please note progression of undone buttons on shirt in photos one and two. Look on Kenny face in photo 2 seems to be saying: "Blimey, maybe I'll have another beer and then take my shirt off completely!"