Stood up in the train and saw that Reuben had been behind me. Quite fun having two minute chats with Reub every morning walking through Victoria station.

Today was the day of my appraisal at work. In fact, the first appraisal I have been given in five and a half years at the agency. Seems I am officially big and clever at the moment, so all was well. Amusingly there was some political infighting about who was actually going to give me my appraisal -- so it ended up being done by committee.

The French Bloke came by my desk this morning feeling a bit wussy, but then the next time I saw him, the Gaul of Burnley was happily back in default world authority mode. Went for a walk at lunchtime and he went to work on a presentation in a pub.

Had another swim after work, having vowed to swim every working day this week, then slipped down to the Blue Anchor to meet Paul and Matty Boy. Paul describing life working in Sainsbury's to us very thoroughly indeed.

The lovely Taranjit turned up before the call of the seagull grew strong in me but I had a poor journey and didn't get home till 1.00am, spoke briefly to Jack as MJ had fallen asleep watching American Idol, before gladly falling into bed.

Comments