Happy Sunday
A happy day, Lorraine and I spending time together in the studio, living the bourgeoise dream, Lorraine quietly doing pottery, me drawing a zine about someone murdering a cat.
Also we had the baby boy for a couple of hours this morning. He was his normal cheery self, until after Lorraine had spooned him a food pouch of various veggies and he was sick. We were in the living room, so Lorraine soothed him while I cleaned up the sofa, carpet and Lorraine, who had to change. Poor little lad. However my trusty gold sofa is covered in such miraculous material that it cleaned up effortlessly.
Ate more of a particularly delicious chilli I had cooked yesterday for supper, and quiet night. To bed, once I'd dealt with a Shelob of a spider on the bedroom ceiling that Lorraine hadn't even noticed.
Looked again -- more cringing -- at the photos Innis took of me. Decided that I needed to use them. Here's one of me smiling by the sea, which is perhaps a bit too cheery perhaps to use as an author photo. Plus the boy playing with his big yellow truck (he is no longer afraid of it now) on the kitchen floor. He is doing a new happily engaged expression.


Comments